Keep up with breaking NKF and kidney news. Find all the latest headlines here.
- National Kidney Foundation Launches Interactive Nutrition Portal My Food Coach — 10/14/14
- National Kidney Foundation, American Diabetes Association and the American Society of Nephrology Achieve Consensus on Combating Diabetic Kidney Disease — 10/1/14
- Transplant Nephrologists and Surgeons: Do More to Increase Living Donation — 10/1/14
- NKF Mourns the Passing of Former Medical Director, Dr. Ira Greifer — 9/23/14
- Kidney Stones Linked to Coronary Heart Disease, Stroke — 9/1/14
Access the most up to date press release announcements from the NKF.
Access the most up to date fact sheets about kidney disease, risk factors and organ transplantation.
Bios and background on our experts.
Read about the NKF's policies and positions on key issues.
Read the inspiring stories of patients, donors, families, doctors and researchers whose lives have been altered by kidney disease.
Access past issues of NKF's online newsletter and subscribe.
Learn about the latest advances in kidney health
Stay informed about what's going on in the industry.
View our new multimedia public education campaign, "Now! you know".